What wedding diet? Oh, yes...I had "plans" to eat right, and get in better shape for my wedding. I think I've done okay, but I hadn't planned on starving myself. Why go through MORE stress during this time. I think it's silly that some woman try to lose 20 pounds during the time they're also shopping for a wedding dress, shoes, bride's maids, party favors......I'm so glad I didn't put myself through this.
Dave didn't ask me to marry him when I was a size 4 and weighed 115. He asked a 46 year old aneurysm survivor to marry him. She's not in as good of shape as she USED to be, but by God, she's alive and here and she loves him, right?
My dress still fit me like a glove this past week when I picked it up, so I'm happy. I have flabby arms, a smidgen of back fat now and I'm tucked into a lovely Spanx body shaper, so I think I look damn good for what I am at the moment. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment