Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Updates and Changes

So, the wedding favors and place cards have taken one their 3rd incarnation and I'm pretty sure their final incarnation. I think we're both pleased with how they will look on top of a white linen table cloth with purple linen napkins.

My original design took on a tacky look and feel, so I "spruced" it up a bit and simplified them. Much better.

I've kind of given up on any kind of a diet. I can't GAIN any weight, but the idea of losing 10 pounds, just isn't going to happen and I'm not going to beat myself up over it. My dress fit like a glove when I purchased it. I was comfortable in it and could move well, so that's the dress...this is my body! Deal with it. LOL If I could lose 15 pounds, get my teeth fixed and whitened, lose my double chin and have laser surgery on my eyes so I didn't have to wear glasses....well...I would have done it years ago.

As long as I'm happy and healthy, I just plan to enjoy my wedding day and my Maine Man and hope I can look good for him. 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment