Things are getting checked off our lists and the RSVPs are pouring in! Well, they're coming in. There weren't that many mailed out!
The cats are booked at their vacation palace while we're away. Boy, they're two spoiled kitty cats, but we love them and want them to be well-looked after while we're gone. I feel better knowing they're at The Cat's Inn.
Dave and I saved some stress and frustration by purchasing a ton of large purple pull bows from Uline for our decorations. The bow maker just wasn't doing what I wanted it to do and I was becoming too frustrated. We have a lot of ribbon though, so we can still use that in many places. These pull bows are fantastic. So easy to assemble.
Everyone at work seems to be asking me about the wedding lately and when the date is. It's then I realize just how close it is! I'm not necessarily nervous, I'm more excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment