Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dress, Veil, Bra, Slip, and Shoes

I FINALLY got a good bra to wear under my wedding dress. I tried everything on today and was tickled everything still fit and I still loved the dress. I tried on the new bra then tried the dress on with and without the big slip. I ended up deciding to wear the slip. Without it, the dress looked a little "dumpy" on me, but with it, it gave some definition to my waist and God knows I need that right now! My arms are still flapping in the wind, but I still think the dress is very pretty.

I THINK I may wear the veil. I'm still up-in-the-air about it and may not make the final decision until I know what my hair is going to do in June.

And I decided on which pair of shoes to wear between the two pair I bought. I realized the one pair of sandals aren't actually white, so they looked dirty when wearing the dress. Besides, the other pair of shoes are FAR more comfortable, they're fun and they have some "bling". I think they'll add a neat, bit of humor to my look and they'll be more than comfortable all day.

My biggest fear was that I had gained weight since I bought the dress in February. Thankfully, I have not! I haven't lost any either, but I'm happy I haven't gained. And I was also afraid I wouldn't like the dress as much as I did originally. Even in our horrible lighting and with a crappy mirror, I still loved it.

Ahhh...more decisions finalized. I feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment