And leave it to my friend Deb to put things in perspective for me.
"Now listen. You will go through many "moments" of being overwhelmed while you are planning your wedding. Print yourself up a card that says, "I am marrying Dave because I love him and I want to be his wife and everything will fall into place as it should because of that." And read it when you start feeling overwhelmed and things aren't going your way, or so you think. Forget fairy tales - they're only for books and movies. The big things have been handled - you love each other and want
to be married. The little things will all come into place. And if little things don't come into place - remember - they are just little
things. You will be married surrounded by people who you love and love you, you will be a beautiful bride and June 26th will be a wonderful day. That's all you really have to remember when you get right down to it.
'nuff said! Thanks Deb.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment