I have scheduled a "Face Day" on March 25th at The Senator Inn & Spa here in Augusta. I'm going to get an Anti-Aging Facial then a makeover. AND, it just happens to be Dave's birthday that day, so maybe we'll go out since I'll look so good! Well...we'll see that part! LOL
With my $50 gift card in-hand, I'll get:
An Herbal Organic Anti-Aging Facial @ 1:00
To treat and nourish sun-damaged and mature skin with Jurlique's natural organic anti-oxidants; excellent for sensitive and allergic skin conditions. Your skin will see results from this therapeutic facial with special attention to the delicate eye area for wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, pigmentation, puffiness and redness.
A Jane Iredale Makeover @ 2:15
Using the benefits and ease of mineral makeup using Jane Iredale, the skin care makeup.
50 Minutes, for $50, and go home with $50 in products used during your session.
The main reason I'm doing the makeover is because I've always wanted to learn how to do my makeup better and also use products better suited for my skin, especially as I'm aging. And since my wedding will be my most photographed moment of my life, I want to look as good as I can without getting facial surgery! So learning how to do my own makeup better and the right tools, will be very helpful and useful for the wedding.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment