We sent out our Save-The-Date magnets last week to those invited to our wedding. They were small and Dave had a lot more printed than we really needed, so we included two magnets in each envelope. Dave printed out the addresses on the envelopes and I put them in the mail.I designed the magnets using the color scheme and theme of our wedding.
I was going to stop at the post office and get stamps that were a little more fitting for the event, but then decided no one would remember the stamps we used on the envelope, so why spend the extra money when we had stamps already at home. Silly.
I think some of the folks we sent them to had never heard of Save-The-Date cards, but they seem to be the "thing to do" these days. Granted, I doubt we REALLY needed to do it for a wedding of our size, but we had fun doing it and it was terribly easy.
Here is some more info on Save-The-Date.
No comments:
Post a Comment